Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
– The new strategy for safe behaviour at work
Existing consultancy and training concepts deal exclusively with observable unsafe behaviour which is then corrected using leadership and organisational methods.
They ignore the fact that up to 80 % of all accidents at work are caused by unconscious behaviour which cannot be prevented through leadership and organisational measures alone.
These unconscious behaviours are:
- Not identifying hazards
- Slipping, tripping and falling
- Accidents involving hand tools, other hand injuries
- Dangerous reflexes, reaching into a hazard
- Faulty handling of machines
- Accidents while carrying out new tasks
- Accidents while carrying out routine tasks
In plant, process and environmental safety these unconscious behaviours are:
- Not recognising disruptions/problems in time
- Faulty behaviour patterns during environmental tasks
- Errors while carrying out new tasks
- Errors while carrying out routine tasks
- Errors due to similarity and mistaking one task for another
Innovative Behavioural Safety is the only consultancy and training concept which, through targeted training, does not only tackle the causes of conscious unsafe behaviour but also accidents due to unconscious actions.
This enables clients to break through the accident plateau, achieve ZERO ACCIDENTS and reduce the likelihood of disruptions to a minimum.